Ball Mills are used primary for single stage fine grinding, regrinding, and as the second stage in two stage grinding circuits. According to the need of customers, Ball Mill can be either wet or dry designs. Ball Mills have been designed in standard sizes of the final products between 0.074 mm and 0.4 mm in diameter.
- Suitable for grinding material with high hardness
- The shape of the final products is circular
- No pollution for the powder with ceramic ball
- Stable performance Easy installation
- The capacity and fineness can be adjusted by adjusting the diameter of the ball.